THE CHALLENGE OF CHANGE WORKSHOP focuses on the transitions we all face throughout our lives. These transitions appear in many different forms – marriage, divorce, parenthood, loss of child or parent, new job, new city, etc – but the process of healthily moving into and through them is similar.
The change is the event; the transition is the process… In transition, we let go of the old story, the outlived chapter…[we must] evolve our identity along with the new experiences. The strategically informed bridge between past and present creates a successful passage to the uncertain future.
In this highly interactive (and even fun!) workshop, we Explore our Past Embrace our Present Empower our Future.
• The fear of and resistance to change
• The power of change
• The inevitability and universality of change
• Types of change (necessary, optional, desired, unwanted)
• The brain's ability to see even the most difficult change as useful
• Being alone vs. isolation
• The necessity of change
• The joy and growth change can bring